Thread: Monster Hunter world - Post your build.

Monster Hunter world - Post your build.

I'm interested in knowing what weapons and gear you all use.

I use full Xeno'jiiva gear, and I mainly use Dual Blades for quick kills, and Bow for hunts where I'm fighting flyers or need to be a distance away such as, Vaal.
    I have almost every last upgraded bow and DB.

I've effectively used Greatsword for nearly every battle throughout the game. I think my stats have maybe 4-5 where I use SnS at the beginning or Hammer. I dunno, GS just feels intuitive to me and let me have high survivability. As for armor, right now I really like the Vaal Hazak set-piece bonus for the Super Recovery plus a random head piece and foot piece to give me Weakness Exploit/Handicraft/Focus.
    "Hope is a waking dream" - Aristotle

With the exception of certain troublesome monsters, I usually adorn myself with full Uragaan Alpha and use a variety of Charge Blades to fit the target's weaknesses.

I'm always rockin that Gard lvl 3, defense lvl 4 or higher, and lvl three resistances to thunder and ice. However, I've saved several variations of the set with slightly modified skills so as to better equip me against certain monsters.
    Last edited by SuperBro.BrawlerKart; 04-21-2018 at 02:30 PM.

I use xeno gear minus the head, where I use the event Matrix-looking sunglasses, because stuns are annoying. I main Insect Glaive and have every final tier glaive made. I usually run the xeno one though, cuz of the slots. When not using glaive, I run Hammer for lulz. My decorations change, but I use at least 4 defense, 1 steadfast for full stun-proof, 1 resistor for full blight-proof, and just fill in the rest depending on what I'm facing. I use the Divine blessing lvl 3 charm, cuz that thing will save your ass often. It's all pretty boring, but it works.